Company: Drone Federation of India
About Drone Federation of India
The Drone Federation of India (DFI) is the voice of the India’s UAV industry. As the premier trade association, DFI advances the interests of our members in government, industry and public affairs; improves the quality and profitability of manufacturers and service providers; encourages content and technology innovation; and strives to build a safer, scalable and sustainable flying environment in India.
We are currently looking for a highly skilled person to run the day to day functioning of DFI. The DFI consists of a board with the top drone companies in India at the moment. Broadly the role will require to set the agenda for the year along with the board and then take complete ownership of execution within three main buckets for DFI – Outreach and Engagement; Policy and Research; Communications and Events.
The role involves:
- Developing and implementing the strategy for DFI, with support of the core committee.
- Actively keeping abreast with the developments of the drone environment, not only in India but also globally.
- Looking for opportunities where DFI can be a contributing partner, be it events, policy decisions, strategic relationships.
- Helping forge strategic partnerships with relevant associations/ companies, as well as nurturing current relationships.
- Communicating with the members of DFI on a regular basis – sharing updates from the industry, opportunities for jobs, etc.
- Representing and being the spokesperson for DFI at events.
- Helping organise the Annual Drone Festival (Drone Festival of India 2019), brining in valuable participants and partners nationally and internationally.
- Looking at ways to leverage the strength of the members of the federation.
- Managing and building revenue sources to be able to grow the federation in scale, operations and the impact it can create for the industry.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Active networker
- Any undergraduate degree
- At least 3-4 years of previous work experience
- Proven project management abilities
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly organised with the ability to manage time and projects effectively
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Fast thinking, proactive and confident working unsupervised using own initiative
- Avid interest in Drones & UAV’s preferred
All interested candidates please send your CV and a one page cover letter as to why you think you would be amazing at this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.