Drone Festival of India – 2020
January 6, 2020 - January 7, 2020₹1000
- How drones are contributing the economy by enabling Jobs, Investment and Taxes.
- Current regulatory framework and its phase-wise rollout.
- How regulations across the world are facilitating the safe integration of Manned and Unmanned Aviation in the airspace.
- Drone manufacturing in India: Opportunities and Challenges.
- Enabling your enterprise through Drones: Right from inspecting oil refineries to mapping the whole country.
- Today’s special: Tomorrow’s mainstream: Spraying Pesticides to Augmented Reality on Drones.
- Aeromodelling and Drone racing enabling innovation.
- Best Practices for Operations and the Role of flight training organizations.
- The need for Insurance Products: Insurance Models and Challenges
- How drones are used in Disaster Management, Wildlife Conservation
- Role of Drones in Homeland Security
- Role of Unmanned Traffic Management Systems in Airspace conflict management
- How telecom is going to be the biggest enabler of Unmanned Aviation