Suggest a Name and Logo for India’s Drone Management Platform
The Drone Federation of India is organising a branding contest for the launch of India’s Drone Management Platform, a single-window platform for obtaining all authorisations regarding drones.
This branding contest is an initiative to effectively communicate the purpose and activities of the platform through creative and graphical means. The entries received in this competition will be submitted to the Ministry of Civil Aviation for their review and consideration.
Please ensure that you have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions of this contest before submitting your application using the form here.
Last date of submission: 10th July 2021
Terms and Conditions
- All Indian citizens are eligible to participate in the competition.
- The participant must be the sole author and owner of the copyright of the submitted name suggestion & logo and agrees to share the copyright to the Ministry of Civil Aviation for further consideration shall not exercise any right over it once it’s approved.
- Entries would be assessed for creativity, composition, visual appeal, originality, and relevance to the purpose of the Drone Management Platform.
- All entries must be submitted before 11:59 PM on 10th July, 2021.
- The logo should be distinctive and scalable. It should be usable in large hoardings and small merchandise and should be appropriate for any web device and any kind of print material.
- The logo can be of multi-colour but should also be reproducible in monochrome.
- The logo submission and the name suggestion has to be original. It should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957 or the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party. Anyone found infringing on others’ copyright would be disqualified from the competition. We shall not bear any responsibility for copyright violations or infringements of intellectual property carried out by the participants.